I feel like many baby spaces these days are so sophisticated. While I think they look really great, I wondered about how practical that would be... we decided we wanted a space where our little boy could be a little boy. A fun space where he could play, learn, and grow. Here's what we came up with...



8 comments:
love love love. can't wait to meet him!
KREW!!! We are sooooooooooooo ready for you! Will you please hurry and come to earth... we want to meet you!!! AND hug you... and kiss you... and spoil you!!!
Darling! so excited for you!
So cute! I love the little collage with the K, what does the K stand for? Do you have a name already!?
Ok now that I have read the other comments I get that his name is Krew ha, so cute!! Love it :)
LOVE IT! Can't wait to meet the little man!
Love it!! So cute! I cant wait to seeee him
love the gator! he's gonna be a little dev, hunting for reptiles! you're so close DB! crazy!
Post a Comment