October 1, 2008

Tagged

1. So my cute motherinlaw tagged me to do this and I finally found some time to get on here so I am going to play!

2. Well 7 seems like a lot but I will try and come up with a few.... (1) I've never been pulled over by a police officer... knock on wood. (2) I got strepthroat 5 consecutive times which lead to my tonsils being removed 2 years ago. (3) When I was a little girl I used to think Crisco tasted good.. it only lasted a couple of months, GROSS! (4) I've never had a cheeseburger. (5) My Senior year of high school I got Senior Individual ALL-State in Cheerleading. (6) I played the flute for 4years and the oboe for 2 years. (7) I've set the stove on fire twice and the microwave on fire once... all when I was a teenager and I didnt know you couldn't put a Hershys bar in the microwave, and that if a power cord to a toaster was touching the stove it would probably start to spark and cause a fire... dont worry I've learned my lesson and I havn't set anything on fire since i've been married!

3. I Tag Anyone that wants to do this : )

1 comment:

Da Bergs said...

Thanks for playing! I learned a few things!!! °Ü°